Saturday, December 29, 2007

Quiet home day..

You'd think we have no children in this house right now, Miss A is silently suffering on the lounge in front of the 1953 Peter Pan flick and Miss D is enjoying just sitting in the little red & yellow Coupe taking in her surroundings and waving non-stop because that's what she's taught herself to do in the past week. Hello, bye bye.

And this is what us big kids are playing with. *slurp*

4 comments:

  1. I love a good Sauvy !
    My fave is from NZ: Oyster Bay - MMmMmMm.

    God, I feel like one now ... power of suggestion .. i'm hopeless like that !

    So waht are we celebrating, HmmMmmMmm ?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bloody celebration, oh except that we are moving but you already now about that. I hope you're not suggesting baby news!! That would be too soon (for me).

    My fave SB are usually of the NZ variety as well, actually I have two on top of that list at the moment and they are 1) Selaks and 2) Cloudy Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that should be written as "know" above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have to celebrate anything to open a bottle of wine around here... Moet, maybe, wine, no...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.