Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy (NOT) Christmas..

Why is that when things are at their tighest financially something quite drastic happens? Our car is kaput! Cactus, crapped itself, malfunctioning and conked out. You get the picture. And why is it all mechanics decide they cannot even fit one more car in or am I overreacting?

I'm glad you can't hear me swearing and carrying on like a pork chop where you are. And luckily for me it was the Big Fella out and about or I'd be really flustered. Although, he does have Miss A with him so he will be "entertained" whilst waiting for the roadside breakdown assistance group. Hopefully she still had food left in her lunchbox *snigger*.

Edited: Well the RACQ mechanic was more than helpful, even picking the Big Fella up once he and Miss A had walked home. A nice portion ($185.00) of my Christmas fund was spent on a new battery. I guess I should be happy it didn't happen whilst I was out late one night this week.

1 comment:

  1. After having my present car for 3 years with no probs what-so-ever, when Lyndon's mum and dad came up in October they took my car. And guess what? *heehee* I'm glad it was them and not me!!! All it needed was a new battery which was just as well. All I could think about was I was so glad it was them and not me! *heehee*

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.