Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm getting into the swing of the festive season now..

I've got the Christmas music playing as we near the end of Christmas Eve - 24th December. The household is content - there is baking of biscuits, toasting of muesli and the rolling of rum balls - all being crossed off the 'Things To Do' list.

Miss A has organised the carrots & orange juice (?????) for the reindeers and biscuits & water for Santa (he certainly dips out at this house!) by the front door. She's currently watching Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas DVD with a huge grin from ear to ear. Miss D is sleeping after one hell of a huge meltdown earlier with subsequent projectile vomiting.

Right now I couldn't be happier for this little bit of solitude I'm enjoying in my kitchen. Might even partake in a glass of bubbly soon with my PRAWNS. Yes people, I said prawns. A nice, light and summery meal for us at No.16. No damn dinner cooking in this house tonight, even Miss A will eat a few of the tasty red morsels.

I do hope you're all being naughty and nice!!! I'll leave you with this cute Santa tracker someone emailed me this week.

2 comments:

  1. How good is that tracker? Made me smile.

    We watched that Mickey DVD too many times in the house over the past week or so. But Monet and I always manage to have a big laugh everytime Donald Duck does a huge burp in the Hewy, Dewy and Lewy segment...

    Have a great day tomorrow. Enjoy. I look forward to reading about your day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas !!

    We have that Chris Issac CD ( personally autographed to AB, no less ! ), but I don't like it.

    We played French Electronica.
    As you do ( n't )
    :)

    Have a great day ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.