The afternoon was spent continuously laughing at the baby and this silly face she pulls where she really screws up her nose and eyes. I'm sure it is triggered from her constant teething or so it seems. Anyway, you have a laugh too.
Poor Miss A has developed a chest infection so that was why she spent the last four days so miserable even though Santa visited. She is currently taking antibiotic syrup three times a day and if there isn't any positive change by Wednesday she will need to be x-rayed with a possible pneumonia diagnosis.
I hope we don't have a repeat of this for next year's Christmas as I have plans of making it quite memorable.
She's going to hate you in years to come with this photo!!
ReplyDeleteHey I notice you have one of my favo piccies in the background there..."Luncheon of the Boating Party"...(something like that -baby brain!)
Baby brain, whatya talkin' about woman....Monet aint no baby anymore. You can't blame that.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's my favourite painting of all time, you are right..'Luncheon of the Boating Party' by Renoir.
No, I swear my brain hasn't been itself since having Monet. Maybe old age then if you won't let me blame baby brain... (but I did have the title correct and I did know that it was in Renoir! *heehee*)
ReplyDelete