They're all done and dusted! Christmas '07 gifts are under the tree all safe and sound (for now). I've had a few words to Miss A and she assures me she will not touch them. I believe her too, she's such an honest child.Not like me, I hate surprises if I know they're coming. If you're going to surprise me just bloody well do it and get it over and done with. OK.
i hate surprises too .. but then I hate being bugged every day to tell people *exactly* what I want ( hint: they can't afford anything I really really want ), and then they reject the idea and buy me crap anyway. Unwrapping surprise *crap* is the worst of all.
ReplyDeleteI just ranted about it recently, and can't stop harping on about it in other people's comments either, so it's obviously bugging me :)
I'm not one for surprises either. My dad rang up the other week and asked if I had an iPod shuffle. Gee, I wonder if that's part of my gift? *heehee*
ReplyDeleteWe've had presents stacked under the tree (well, more like surrounded around the tree) for many weeks now and Monet has not touched one. Not one. Bless her.
Melody - maybe your Dad was just tricking you and having a laugh over a beer. I think I'm in one of my silly moods again.
ReplyDelete