I'm loving how cuddly she is at the moment, she's never been an overly kissy/cuddly kinda girl and all of a sudden she is "embracing" it. Such special moments....just to cuddle and be quiet.
Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
My big girl's funny facial antics..
I'm loving how cuddly she is at the moment, she's never been an overly kissy/cuddly kinda girl and all of a sudden she is "embracing" it. Such special moments....just to cuddle and be quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monet's been very cuddly and kissy lately too. Even this morning she came up to me and announced "I love you!" followed by a big hug, without being prompted. Melts my heart. little bugger.
ReplyDeleteI know....where does it come from I wonder? I'm not complaining though, they are both obviously just feelin' the love going around at this time of year. Ha ha ha ha.
ReplyDelete