For months now when I've asked Miss A what she'd like for Christmas she has told me one of these glow lights. She's never seen one in the flesh, only caught a glimpse of it when I was reading an online review. She has been very specific even naming the bloody thing, it is to be called 'Hun the dog'.The concept behind the light is that once charged (via AC adaptor) you will have them glowing for 8-10 hours with a rainbow kaleidoscopic effect, assisting any child that may have issues falling asleep...they are manufactured using an LED light so it does not emit any heat therefore very child-friendly. It's small enough to be portable enabling your child to cart it off to the toilet during the night if the need arises.
Not too bad for AUD$39.95 including standard delivery from MPVW. A very beautiful and unique Australian website.
Do you know how much I don't like you at the moment? Here I am, trying to (kinda) save money and not be 'tempted' and you go and show me a link to that fabulous website. *tut-tut*
ReplyDeleteI want one of those cupcake bags for myself and one of those gorgeous navy blue singlets with gingham trim and strawberries? Thanks very much. HA!