Monday, December 03, 2007

If only I was still a nightclubbing kinda girl..


Remember the vending machines in nightclub style ladies restrooms? Anything from sanitary items, cheap as chips cologne, toothbrushes and toothpaste. I've even seen one with underwear, yep..just in case you lose the pair you're wearing *hiccup*.

The ingenious pair, Richard Starrett and Neil Mackay behind Beautiful Vending have invented the hair straightener vending machine and I love it!! Why oh why wasn't this around ten years ago? It stars in a few locations around Australia and if you've got a spare two minutes and AUD$2.00 you too can achieve superior results and straightened locks. What more could you want? I'm thinking how wonderfully well received it is in gyms...folks all across the country are downsizing their gym bags!!

I was a little concerned about the hygiene factor but upon further realisation, the ceramic plates on the GHD irons reach high temperatures which helps to keep them sterile and sanitary. Phew..think of the nasties. And in case you're wondering how this affects the environment - the product uses less power than a standard light bulb when on.

If you haven't noticed....I'm a huge advocate of my GHD hair straightener, it would go down as one of those items I'd grab in the event of a house fire. After my children and the Big Fella, of course ;-)

* Picture taken from the Beautiful Vending machine website.

2 comments:

  1. My god. What will they think of next for vending machines???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really want me to answer that question?!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.