Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Spick-and-span..

I am not a "craftie" as such but I have complete admiration for those of you who are, I love to read your blogs, I love that you have that patience required, I love that a lot of you are Mums just like me and most importantly I love that you're at home and able to make a living out of your passion.

The neatness and tranquility of these rooms are what caught my eye on this blog recently. I long for my own space, where I can hang the things I want without anyone else touching them, where I can be creative of my own kind.

What's that saying...? "Ask and you shall receive!". I don't need to ask but I do need it to evenutate.

1 comment:

  1. I found them when I found they featured my nursery pics from flickr !

    naturally, I added them to my bloglines right away :p

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.