Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally, the mini-Cezanne emerges..


...out of her poorly state and into the world of paint and magic.

Looks like fun huh?!

PS: I wonder if all the famous creators did so wearing only undies and their best cooking apron?

And just because I can.....I simply love the design of this local store's site, it's under construction now but aren't the graphics pretty?

3 comments:

  1. Hey - they look like fingerpaint paints ( i love them for their translucent and vibrant qualities ) - I also love the deep paintpots and holders.

    She looks so proud and cute in that 2nd pic, and that's a great painting BTW - isn't she not yet 4 ?!?!?

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These paints are fantastic, I buy them from the $2 shop 'Crazy Clarks' = Craftworks Primary Colours, size 250ml for $2.50/bottle.

    She is a terrific painter, I would not have believed she did that if I wasn't sitting opposite watching. There is another where she's done me with my glasses on holding a red handbag which is my favourite handbag. She'll be 4 in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love the 2nd painting that is for sure!! It's amazing the skills they learn themselves don't you think! SHe's gonna love Kinder!!!!

    Thanks for the 'heads up' about the paints. Must get some to put away for a rainy day.... (which isn't long away - the wet has hit here though today is a charmingly beautiful day...)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.