Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One more? Am I crazed?..

Alright, so someone slap me about the cheeks very soon. You wanna know why? I can't seem to eradicate the thought of just one more babe and I'll be upright and frank here - I'd absolutely love another little girl too. Female name allocating would be tough as it was difficult enough the second time around. So if there was to be a son he'd have a great name as we never revealed it to anyone and it's still high on "the list".

I don't mean in the very near future, perhaps when number 2 is almost 2. How does that sound? Crazy?..
The Big Fella was quite adamant two was sufficient but the more I talk about it with people now, the more he opens up. It's the financial side that worries him the most, having more..well, one more excites him if not for the worry of bloody financial affairs. His Mother made a(nother) really stupid comment apparently, "have another one, they don't cost anymore money once you've had two already"! What, so all those Huggies nappies are just delivered free of charge when you spit out your third, fourth and even fifth child. Strange lady.

Does anybody remember me pre-birth wondering if I had enough love to share around. I can answer that one very easily now. Yep!

This picture is Miss A holding Miss D when she was only 24 hours old, good set of lungs huh?!

4 comments:

  1. I remember you saying that. Are you *seriously* thinking of another child? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I can't get it out of my head! Do you think I'm nuts? C'mon now, be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend three girls! I say go for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that mean you won't blog for another 6months as you need hospitalisation again ???

    Brave, brave woman :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.