The pressies are A4 in size, with white borders and printed using archival inks for longevity. I'm keeping within my new tradition of handmade-with-love gifts - I just know how much it would mean to me as a youngster to carry these prints from childhood through to high school, boyfriend to boyfriend (or girlfriend whatever the case may be in the future) and beyond. Miss A spied me searching Mandy's Etsy shop on the weekend so she actually helped me choose the two prints for herself. Now I just have to get my butt along to IKEA to purchase the frames so they are ready in time. Another new goal for 2008, to have gifts ready before or on the day of celebration *blush*. Still..better late than never I say.


Because I just adore these Rosie Flo's Colouring Books, also from the UK (as is my heritage) I am going to buy one for Miss A as a special present just from me. How sweet are these illustrations, she just needs to add legs, heads and arms. I would have been in heaven if you gave this to me 32 years ago.
And...because Miss D is celebrating her first birthday I am still on a mission to locate something lovely just for her from her Father and I.
All suggestions welcome please.
I'm at a complete loss as to what to buy for the beautiful Miss Chloes first birthday so any suggestons you have will be most welocme however I'm sorry but I dont have any of my own. I was originally going to buy her a trike, one of those ones that has foot peddles that leter trasnforms into the wheel yoursel kind but ny mum beat me to it by accidently stealing my idea through a very long story too long to repeat here. Would love something more personel & keep for later type thing though...
ReplyDelete