Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miss A's art styles..

I'm not sure what style Miss A is adapting, could it be Realism, Fauvism or perhaps Primitivism ? But do believe me when I report we had nothing to do with this little masterpiece she constructed this morning. In fact, I was too busy being lazy in bed until 11:00am (as you do!).

The backstory to the painting goes like so...that it is her (obvious to the eye) with the huge side grin, the bright yellow sun & rays (again, obvious), the yellow circle below is the sandpit, the green blob is grass and above her head, the green spots are "dreams". How sweet is a young girl's mind at the tender age of 3 .75?!!

1 comment:

  1. Her choice of colours and subject show she is happy, well-adjusted and well cared for.

    And, as a bonus - it's a delightful piece of art :)

    You should be so proud !

    ( P.S. - a little treat for you over at my blog, you big T.C.-lover, you ... )

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.