Friday, January 18, 2008

Purchases and dreams..

Just sharing two purchases I made whilst passing by Pumpkin Patch yesterday, hey don't think is she shopping again...I prefer vintage looking attire on my girls and seeing as though one was on sale + I had store credit to be used, I really didn't fork out too many bikkies. Do you like? Spotty skirt for Miss A and beautiful apple print pinnie for Miss D.


The dream segment of this post is this glorious chair, I am in *heart* with it so much. Reupholstered in such amazing textiles, as you can see I'm already "dreaming" of my new surroundings...I can't help but love mixing modern with timeless pieces. I don't think I could let go of my IKEA obsession, I'm still pissed that they don't offer a second store in Brisbane for the northside folk.

What's with only having one store per city anyway? Surely the clientele is abundant, I know Melody would die for one in northern Queensland.

1 comment:

  1. *heehee* I just returned from hitting the bargain stands in both Target and Pumpkin Patch. I've bought Size 5 and 6's in both stores and bought most stuff for way under half price. I bought from PP a skirt too - the one with vintage looking shoes and bags on them. V. v cute. I've put them all in the top of my wardrobe and told Monet she gets to wear them in Europe.

    Yeah, where's my IKEA???

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.