Friday, January 04, 2008

My diet for today..


This is my dietary intake for today....my sore throat advanced to me completely losing my voice this morning - all that laughter will teach me!!! You can imagine the delight from the rest of the household, it must be bliss not having to listen to me today. Instead I've been clapping my hands to get the attention of Miss A and anyone else who will listen. I haven't moved onto writing on paper but, that will come don't you worry. I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth.

If you hadn't already guessed it....last night was a success in the 'laughter is the best medicine' department.

Off to surf the 'net and be quiet some more. Night night.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, milk it!!!

    Hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I 'catch cold' I don't really get sick, but I do lose my voice completely. *VERY* hard to instruct a small child ( especially when he was younger ) with no voice.

    And when it starts coming back, the husband finds it sexy, which makes the whole scenario doubly dangerous ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.