Monday, January 14, 2008

The world's smallest "shuffler"..


It's official, the iPod Shuffle now belongs to Miss A. I became pretty sick and tired of her taking over my iTunes every time I turned my back from the laptop, so I plonked a heap of pop music on it for her and kept the volume to a minimum so she can still hear me communicating with her.

At least now we don't have to listen to some of those unwanted sounds as often. She's into some really great music right now but like any child has thrown a few baddies in for good measure. Thinking back, I wonder if my parents ever hated the stuff I liked. I'm sure they wondered about The Culture Club and Duran Duran days. I was seriously going to marry Simon Le Bon, but I think I always knew Boy George was off limits. Ha ha ha ha.

Looks as proud as punch with it clipped onto her underwear, doesn't she?!

4 comments:

  1. I *heart* my newest iPod Shuffle. See, the thing is, it is I who wears it all day, with a low volume so I can still hear Monet, so I can listen to my songs! Thinking of getting one for Monet before we head OS so she can listen to 'her' songs on the plane...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea buying Monet a Shuffle, then Lyndon will have to have one too. If only these girls knew how cool we are - our "old school" music is so much better than this noughties pop.. one day...one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndon already has a shuffle. *heehee* Either that or take the 40G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't be bothered fighting over stuff like this. AB bought me a new scanner today, and the boy took it to his room "this is mine!" he says...

    But I do love the way he jumps in the car with us and demands "Mummy's music please!" to the driver ( who is listening to some crappy sports chat channel usually .. )

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.