Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Menu plan for this week..

I thought I might add my plan for this week in the hope it encourages others to plan meals or perhaps try something different/new. If you're after any recipes, just send me a message or comment. Whilst I'm on the subject of planning, perhaps this budget conscious site may also assist others in the same boat as me...always looking to save a buck here and there to spend on the more important things in life like holidays and treats.

MONDAY - Dijon flavoured savoury mince & potato mash
TUESDAY - Chicken, mushroom & pea ravioli
WEDNESDAY - Eggs on toast (girls & I are home alone)
THURSDAY - Salmon and dill patties & salad
FRIDAY - French onion chicken & rice
SATURDAY - Fish & salad
SUNDAY - Indian curry (restaurant outing)
BAKING - 1. Apple & cinnamon muffins and 2. Cookies

4 comments:

  1. You're making me hungry again. Though I have actually managed to cook myself a bit this week, so I don't feel totally deprived.

    All of that sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish someone would cook for me !

    I never menu plan, although i'm a careful shopper, and good at combining off-the-cuff, so I never have a fridge full of waste, so I guess it's ok ...

    Although I am boring, and I think doing this would make me try new things. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I too plan my baking for the week! *heehee*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way you too cook less when your husband is away. I'd be happy with eggs on toast more often, but I feel this need to cook more! Silly really.

    I do plans once in awhile, but they never last.

    agghh, best go, dinner needs to be thought of now and the kitchen needs to be cleaned up so I can dirty it again.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.