Tuesday, January 08, 2008

10 months old today..





Amidst the excitement of the Urban-Kidman baby news announcement, I give you my Miss D at 10 months old. She loves to "terrorise" anything in the playroom much to Miss A's horror. Mental note = I must remember to dress her before taking photographs, there are way too many of her in just a nappy. She has a lovely wardrobe, you just never get to see it, plus it confirms why people think she is a boy.

You're a delightful little girl D, we all love you so much and wait in anticipation for that huge smile after every sleep. Kiss kiss, Mum xXx

4 comments:

  1. Miss D is very cute. 10 months is such a gorgeous age!
    Re, your previous post, I often listen to Classic FM in the car - especially if I am driving in peak hour traffic, which thankfully these days is not too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...LOVE the 10 month old stage. So cute!!! And Miss D is no exception.

    I see you too also have the Little People Bus, Plane, Melody Car, Zoo. Looks like that photo could've been taken in Monet's room!! *heehee* We do have similar toy tastes don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell I was a 'Little People' freak as a youngster? Still have some of the set tucked away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never had Little Peoplewhen I was growing up but 'always' wanted them. Can you tell?? *heehee*

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.