Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Aussie actor confirmed deceased..

This sort of breaking news reeeally gives me the shits! I'm so fucking 'over' these so-called stars...another child's life 'shot to ribbons' as a result.

5 comments:

  1. Although you have to admit - Heath IS a shock !!

    AB and I have been waiting for road-wreck Britney to be the next to go.

    But not Heath..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually very sad & have been very out of sorts today as a result of the shocking sad news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do agree he was/is a shock and I've been out of sorts too Ange, that's what annoys me. If we feel like this, imagine how those so close feel!

    To say I'm disgusted is downplaying it..actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like H&B I've been expecting to hear this news about Britney, not Heath. I really feel for his family. At least he will live forever through his films...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated seeing them wheel the body out by that mob of paparazzi. It sickened me.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.