Saturday, January 12, 2008

Guess where we are going today..

Daughter am I in my Mother's house, but Mistress in my own! ~ Rudyard Kipling

...wish me luck! Visiting because it is my niece's 10th birthday and the Mothership is putting on a little party - hopefully there isn't too much alcohol involved. I have to say "too much" because there always is - no matter what. She couldn't do it without. Not good when you're an alcoholic. Shame.

Lord knows why Blogger has changed fonts on me today...could be a sign??.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Later that day....
Thought I might brighten up this post a little by sharing some photos of the girls in the pool today, it was Miss D's first time wearing a swimming outfit - she wasn't so sure about being fully clothed in the water. It was a glorious summer day with the sun just slightly peeping through the clouds and gleaming just nicely on the water. Here, you have a look..








3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. (And Blogger always plays funny-buggers with me when I don't want it to!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big is that pool????? Looks HUGE. And the garden. How big is that garden?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that saying..."some people have more money than sense!".

    Say no more....

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.