Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Looking for the best berry lips..

When I was in the 'force (workforce that is) I used to wear a lovely berry coloured lipstick or gloss. Now I'm outta touch, waaaaay outta touch in fact with what's going on in the real world of make-up and fashion so please point me in the right direction.

Do you know of a lovely berry coloured lippie - I need some upgrading and I'm gonna start with my lips :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm very fond of Bobbi Brown cranberry Lip Sheer, which is a dark berry but kind of halfway between a lipstick and a gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - i've only ever worn the most palest of pinks !

    BUT .. why don't you treat yourself to a sitting at the local Myer or whatnot before you head to the hills and have your face done ?

    I'm a Revlon girl, because I can afford it, and they helped me make my 'big girl' transition from DollyGirl and Australis when I was getting married, and I went again a year after the boy was born for a refresher.

    They have my loyalty.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.