Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Precious Charms..

This post is merely a plug (free advertising) for the lady behind these wonderful personalised, by way of your child's fingerprint, charm bracelets. I also like the engraving of your child's initials or name (up to 4 letters) on the reverse side of the charm. Very sweet.

If I was to be treated to one I'd like the Silver Link Bracelet with Toggle.....my girlfriend who visited last week was wearing one so I've done a little bit of researching to find the site. I'd like to share it with you and I have to state it's quite tasteful - that's coming from someone who is definitely not into most personalised tack-o-rama for children or their Mamas.

Photo courtesy - Precious Charms.

3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I'd like one too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a post on your blog...more free advertising could lead to a freebie hee hee hee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm - i'll have to check that out - that *is* really tasteful and different. I like.

    The last jewellery link I checked out that thrilled me was too bloody hard to stuff around with:
    http://www.charmme.com.au/index.php

    Which is a pity, as I really liked their stuff.. but way .. way .. too hard ...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.