I managed to sidestep (only just) going to the Emergency Room this afternoon for the IV drip insertion, but I have been warned by my GP if I get this bad again I'm there! I don't mean not to eat but it's just so hard - nothing will stay down, barely even water. Actually my water has been slightly diluted with red cordial this week to get some sugars into me. Yuck, I'm not big into cordial but it certainly tastes better than water to me right now.
For the past week I've been medicated with Maxolon (10mg Metoclopramide Hydrochloride) for the constant vomiting and I'm still taking the B6 tablets. My mood is very dim so that's why you haven't seen me around. I'm hoping all your kind and helpful suggestions will get me through this horrendous time. More Ginger Beer is on the way as I type, that seems to be going down ok. I ate my first main meal today too - mashed pumpkin. That's all I felt like. So far....so good.
You poor love. Sending you cyber hugs and wishes. I'm raising a bundaberg ginger beer (seriously, I was drinking it while reading this) to you. It's marvellous stuff isn't it?
ReplyDeleteSure is LC!!! Somebody shoot me please?
ReplyDeleteOh dear. YOu poor thing. I too, am sending you some cyber-hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh you sound terrible. I hope it eases up.
ReplyDeleteHope you start to feel better soon!
ReplyDelete