Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Another thing that pisses me off..
....about my Mother is this, she always has to brag on about other people's kids especially the two that belong to a cousin of mine that I don't particularly like or want to associate with anymore. Honestly, I don't give a hoot how wonderful you think they are woman, they both have serious behavioural issues and their parents think it's fine to leave them in a playroom at an RSL Club while they "entertain" themselves on the pokies and racehorses. For God's sake - concentrate on a) your own two adult children and b) their two beautiful daughters. And she wonders why I really don't like having to talk to her. Sheeeeeesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trust me, it's just as bad when your mother runs down every other child because she thinks the sun shines out of the bottom of her only grandchild (my little one). Unless of course he behaves like a normal child, and shouts or hits, or screams. Then she tells him he's a horrible little boy and she's going to find another little boy to love instead. Yep. Loads of fun.
ReplyDelete