
This 750ml bottle and contents is the cause of my very hazy existence today. It's a terrific drop, however do not consume more than one bottle. Ever. Again. You are no longer 20 years old!!! All that laughing from yesterday is a distant memory already. We are both feeling very sorry for ourselves and resorted to the best cure = hot chips. Mmmm...carbs.
For anybody interested in sampling its goodness, here are the details:
Giesen Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand)
Amazing value at A$13.95 (I have a VERY good bottle shop/liquor store nearby) which is the reason I never just stop at one bottle when I visit.
Classic nettle and gooseberry flavours combined with dry, minerally flavours on a medium bodied palate. Focused acidity provides length and zest to the finish.
Owww...my head hurts even reading this post. *groan* (But even so, I will try and check out this wine next time I am after one!)
ReplyDelete