Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Very quiet days..

I think I really am enjoying this time alone thing, maybe there ought to be more of it he he he. Missy and I haven't really ventured out as it has been quite chilly these past two days, I've had the heating turned on a lot earlier than usual and basically I've been sitting on my butt wearing not much more than a tracksuit (*cringe*). However, after her afternoon sleep tomorrow we will need to make a grocery store visit as my cupboard and fridge is resembling that of Mother Hubbard's.

The big fella made the trip to Adelaide in fantastic time of around 21 hours, apparently it was 8.5degC when he phoned last night and they were just about to devour a wonderful Thai feast. Half their luck, I had scrambled eggs (Bill style nonetheless). That's it for another night, I'm travelling along well...but I need to say only 5.5 more sleeps 'til he's home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.