For those interested in what I take/do to keep morning (huh, more like - all day) sickness at a distance, here are the tips:
• first thing in the morning after rising - eat 2 (yes, two) bowls of Special K cereal with milk & white sugar (I never eat sugar on cereal unless pregnant), followed half an hour later by 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with Vegemite
• take 1 x Blackmores 250g Vitamin B6/Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 8-hour sustained release tablet with the morning meal
• warm to hot shower
• be sure to stick your head outside the house to draw in the morning sunshine and fresh air (I find the fresh air extremely important)
• top all of this off with some juice, presently I'm enjoying a pre-packaged apple and mango nectar by Golden Circle
There you are, if I follow these rules for the moment I will be heading in the right direction to stay happy and healthy.
you sound both healthy and happy! sounds like a good plan!
ReplyDeleteYuck, morning sickness - nothing for it but to eat eat eat!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you SF and that's exactly what I've been doing hour in and hour out.
ReplyDelete