
I have eaten an entire packet of Arnott's Cruskits in two days, topped with cheddar cheese, juicy organic tomatoes and sprinkled lightly with Amena's Organic Herb Salt. And I STILL WANT MORE damn it!!!! Why is moderation never practised in these early days? Why is it raining outside therefore making me feel like staying indoors rather than go to Woolworths to buy another box (or two!). Why didn't I buy six boxes of Cruskits in this week's grocery shop? Why can I not predict my cravings.....aaaaaaaggghhhh I am going food crazy here. Please, someone send the food fairy to my house now, pleeeeease.
You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to go right over here and drool, this is one of my favourite food blogs, considering breakfast is the best meal of the day. Oh just look at those 'Atomica' Eggs Benedict *weeps*.
Mmm, cruskits and cheese. Such comfort food. I could only eat mild things like bread and basic, cheddar cheese when I was pregnant, but you must be feeling OK if you can look at Jamie's blog!
ReplyDeleteLOL....you know what they say...you can look but you can't touch!
ReplyDeleteYou need Woolies Homeshop, or Coles Online if you can get either.
ReplyDeleteIt's not instant, but with some planning, it can all be on your doorstep the next morning ....
Here's a foodblog I love:
http://grabyourfork.blogspot.com/
Aussie too .. always a bonus.
I'm with H&B...Coles/Woolies online!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant I craved meat. Quite funny, given I was vegetarian at the time! Your craving sounds MUCH healthier!
Girls..unfortunately Coles & Woollies don't do online shopping here in Qld!! Don't ask me why, I was horrified after coming back here to live from Melbourne where I had a 24-hour Coles only minutes away and often sent the big fella out to buy a box of 'Frosty Fruits' iceblocks for me at 2am.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is a very good crazing to have! What I was pregnant with Miss E I ate canned mushrooms in butter sauce (yuck!) like there was no tomorrow. Can't bear to look at them now...
ReplyDeleteFloat - I am a vegetarian and I also crave meat when pregnant but will not eat it. I wanted it but the thought of it made me sick.