
I'm feeling ok, a little bit queasy but nothing these sugary jubes can't fix at 2am!! Of course I'm eating myself out of house and home. Trotting off to the GP tomorrow morning so further details to come. Hip hip hooray.
Is the secret what you thought?
Yes it was the secret I thought!!! Woo hoo!! Big congratulations.... Take it easy now and well done. Hope hubby is happy and MissA too! Looking forward to reading about your 'new' adventures in 'pregnant land'. *gleaming smile*
ReplyDeleteWell, the uneasy feeling decided to leave me alone this evening while I devoured a wonderful, juicy Porterhouse steak with mushroom sauce, creamy mash and buttery peas. Just what I needed, now it's off to an early bed.
ReplyDeleteYes, it was, and I don't even know you, and I only stumbled upon your blog the other day.
ReplyDelete;)
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYes, I knew it - oooh, how clever are we ;)
ReplyDeleteWell done and congratulations!
Oh, how exciting! Sending you the best of wishes!
ReplyDeleteI thought that's what it was! Congratulations. You're exactly as pregnant as my best friend - how wierd.
ReplyDeleteWell LC, you might hear/read whinging from the two of us...sorry!
ReplyDelete