
If you've been wondering where I've been hiding out, this illustration (that I've "borrowed") says it all. It wasn't all bad propped up in that hospital bed and I certainly felt better for it after five litres of liquid pumped through my veins. Now that I'm home again I've got those awful sickness feelings rushing back....what is it with pregnancy hormones? Even the smell of the house makes me sick. I am getting sick of myself so I can only imagine how the big fella feels.
Oh dear! I've been wondering where you were - I figured you werren't too well. You look after yourself now and take it very easy.
ReplyDeleteKeep smiling. Try.
So glad you're back, and (almost) ok. The big fella is probably just happy to have you home!
ReplyDeleteLook after yourself.
Oh you poor thing! I hope you'll be feeling better soon. How long did it last last time?
ReplyDelete