Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Real Living magazine..

Anybody else love the Real Living magazine? At AUD$5.95 I find it to be superb value. I bought the March '07 issue today as a treat for myself (and it was poking its cover out at me whilst I did the grocery shop), I was overdue a treat let me tell you!
As yet I haven't had a chance to flick through and God help anyone who tries to open it before I do - that's the golden rule in this household...DO NOT TOUCH MY MAGAZINES BEFORE ME. Guest or not, same rules apply to all.

It's sitting atop my neat pile of mags yet to be read. Some months I lag behind so terribly, but I guess if that happens in the next six weeks I'll just have something to read in hospital when the babe is snoozing!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...I'm like that too. Don't read or even flick through my magazine before me. Or else.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.