Today was very productive for me shopping-wise, even if I was shopping with an almost 3yo. I had snacks, frequent toilet stops (I'm so proud of her toilet training capabilities at the moment) and a treat in a quaint tea shop for lunch. Miss A had her first real chocolate milkshake today, fully equipped with the longest straw in the world. Just to make sure drops of milk went all over her, the table and let's not forget ME. Every-bloody-where.I bought quite a few items on sale in Pumpkin Patch (no, really they were) all for $80.00 which is good value considering this brand washes and wears wonderfully (there's too many w's back there by the way). The list consists of a 3-pack of newborn bodysuits, one pair of booties (do you like them?), a reversable sunhat and 2-pack of bodysuits in 6-12mo size. Don't you worry Miss A didn't luck out..for her it's a cute argyle-print vest for winter (it was only $12.99), a 5-pack of pretty undies packaged in the shape of a star and a fancy new pair of togs/bathers/swimmers/bathing suit (depending on whereabouts you live in this fine country of ours).
I'm feeling more and more organised as the days pass. After realising this baby could arrive whenever it liked between now and mid-March I have begun packing my hospital bag. I'll have to blog the list so you can all have a chuckle at me. It includes two rolls of my own toilet paper - very important addition if you ask me.
More on that in the days to come...
I went into PP yesterday - they do have some good buys in there at the moment don't they? But I was strong. I left with nothing.
ReplyDeleteI wish someone told me to pack my own TP when I went to hospy - it's the only advice I give first-timers these days ( that, and you'll need more pads than suggested - eww ! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo I take it you know the sex of the new baby, and it's a pink one then ? ;)
Yep, she's a girl!! Well, 90% sure as far as the sonographer was concerned. We have names chosen for both, but not many clothes for a boy so I will be shocked to say the least.
ReplyDeleteI have more pads than my local Woolies I think!!!