Monday, January 15, 2007

Movies..

Don't worry, I've changed the font size back....it looked silly.

Oh and I did think of something to come back and write about. It's probably because we're trying to do as much as possible with our entertainment time before the baby arrives...so I've gone on a DVD hiring frenzy. So far this year we've watched Shopgirl, The Lake House and You Me and Dupree.

I still haven't seen Jindabyne, Walk The Line or Wah-Wah so they're on the hit list.

And, I'm looking forward to these being released before the month is out - Friends With Money and The Devil Wears Prada

Can you recommend any others please?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...not a good person to ask. The last DVD I saw was The Hours! How was The Lake House? It looks fairly good. I'm really looking forward to seeing Jindabye, but I guess at my rate, I'll get to see it in, oh, maybe 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every second person is raving about Little Miss Sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Float...The Lake House was different. Odd. I liked it but was a little bit lost at times and could have had a little snooze. But don't let that put you off, definitely watch it.

    Hi Melody...yes I know what you mean re LMS, I'll have to wait until it's released, although I must admit Toni Collette does slightly irritate me.

    I have a list going now. I should post it here and mark them off as I go along.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.