
So what do you think? I purchased these two pairs of shoes from Target tonight for Miss A, as their logo declares 'Target - 100% happy' and I sure was at a cost of AUD$23.61. One is a size 7 and the other a size 8. Go figure? Anyway, I was a happy Mum and she a happy little girl. For anyone else in the market for new clothes whether they're 'around the house/park' type clothing or whatever for your children then get on down to Target now...there truly are some amazing bargains to be had. Take your items to that funny, tall self-scanning thing and see for yourself, here I was thinking the tag on them was dirt cheap to begin with.
Yeas, I noticed Target marking down all their stuff the other day while I was in there. I love Target, I really do.
ReplyDeleteYour Miss A must have small feet or otherwise Monet has big feet because she's a good size 8 at age 2 and a bit.
I held back and didn't buy her any clothes...*be strong Melody, be strong*...as I figure she already has too many and she's pretty fussy with what she wears. Mind yo I did point some stuff out to her and asked if she liked it or wanted it and was answered with a stern 'No'. Me thinks Lyndon has had a word in her ear! Hehe...
Hmmm and I thought she had a large foot? Must be compared to the kiddies we associate with. Weird.
ReplyDeleteI bought size 3 and 4 clothes to be one step ahead for next summer, especially sleepwear and undies. There are some pretty cute winter stuff coming in, especially a lightweight, winter top in a pretty green with black stars on it :-)
Hahahaha at Monet saying no, she'll soon grow out of that one. I bet Lyndon has her in secret training!!!
Ok, you girls. Maybe it's because i've got a boy .. but ... same age, and SIZE 10 ! Yep.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, he is destined to be a big'un, and his feet are larger than many the same age.
He's a monster ....
And Target ... love it ...