Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nothing sparkly about this little bun..


This post is 'cause I was in a funny kind of mood earlier. I found an iced 'Finger Bun' at the bakery today and I wanted to bring it home to show Melody specifically that my local produces zip compared to her fancy 'Sparkle Finger'. Sorry this image is too washed out but I was in a hurry to get it done and share it with Miss A. Surprisingly she wasn't too fussed. I couldn't let it go to waste now could I? It cost me AUD$1.60!

Hope you're having a giggle there Melody?!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you're giggling. A friend of mine (no-one I know IRL is aware of my blog) just saw my iPhoto stuff and asked with a very odd look on his face "why did you take a picture of that bun?". Ha ha ha, you should have heard my excuse, I lay the blame on Miss A saying she is right into photography at the moment.
    *blush*

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.