I didn't set this shot up okay...the story goes like this....Miss A was in our bedroom (scary enough to begin with) calling out to me to come and find her. I went in, circled the general area and came back out quite puzzled. On my way out I checked the walk-in wardrobe, the ensuite/toilet/cupboards but nope. She wasn't to be found.
Again I hear "Mummmmm come and find me" so I head back in, laughing this time because I could hear her little giggle.
Look where I found her...on the big fella's side of the bed in his bedside table with a very cheeky grin!!!
Hehe...What a cute little photo of your little one! If that was Monet she wouldn't think of putting her legs inside the cupboard. Sometimes I find her sitting in one of our cupboards with her legs flopping out....She likes to hide in my wardrobe too... How cute are they? Too bloody cute, that's how cute!
ReplyDelete