Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hey girls - want a burst of instant energy?

After finding out I have low blood pressure and a low blood iron count with this pregnancy I toddled off to the local health store and made one of this century's best purchases = Floradix Herbal Iron Supplement. Anyone else tried it? I realised how much blood women lose in a lifetime so I'm going to continue taking this after our baby is born. It's pleasant tasting but I mix 10ml with orange juice to better aid absorption. Easy peasy and only twice a day, half an hour before meals.

I think I've even convinced the big fella to consume it as well.

4 comments:

  1. another pregnant woman! You're 10 weeks and 6 days ahead of me. How is it going? I have the tiredness too but not caused by an iron shortage, but it does make pregnancy hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get myself sme of the stuff.... Rises those energy levels hey??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to the health store tomorrow. I could use a bit of zap!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.