Well today we upgraded Miss A's carseat - she's now riding about in the Safe-n-Sound convertible booster - Maxi Rider II and instantly she looks so much bigger to me. This is the fabric (Nero) the big fella chose and even though I'd previously decided on another colour way (Kindergarten) I caved into his selection. Check out those arm rests and cup holders - hilarious, it's like an airline seat. Hopefully I can keep it as clean as her previous seat which the baby will use. With the aid of my handheld gun steam cleaner I should be able to achieve this.Speaking of steam cleaners we also 'invested' in a Kenwood SC2000 Steam Mop Deluxe to work its magic on our tiled floors. I see this as a HUGE investment, not in monetary terms - but sanity terms, given we don't have a housecleaner - much to most of my friends' and Mothers' suprise. Now I could change my mind once #2 arrives but for now I've managed without a cleaner and this little beauty at a cost of AUD$100.00 if it works is the bargain of the century and beyond. What a bargain - again Target.
Wow. That is surely one swish car seat for your Little One.
ReplyDeleteWe bought one of those Steam Mops when we first moved up here. A lot easier than actually 'mopping' the floor I must agree. Pretty easy too. But I still hate mopping the floor.
Yes, it's a very fancy carseat but since we do a fair amount of driving we went all out for her comfort (and ours tee hee). Only trouble is she is fascinated with the armrests lifting them up and down, up and down. I hope she doesn't wear them out.
ReplyDeleteI hate mopping too so that's why the big fella always did it. He doesn't mind...sheesh what's wrong with him!!
We have a Maxi-Rider II in "Kindergarten" :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, the cup-holders are a real hit with us too ;)