Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Feet = Happy Me

Happy Australia Day celebrations to all...
Guess what? I'm home ALL ALONE!! The big fella has taken Miss A to the movies to watch Happy Feet. So I've got about two hours to do whatever I bloody well like, now there's an Aussie expression for you. I'm currently catching up on some clothes washing just quickly whilst enjoying this David Gray music DVD really loud. Luckily, for my neighbours I have the doors closed with the air-con going because it is so muggy here today. Please rain and cool me down.

My Dad will be coming to visit for a late lunch which is just barbecued steak and salad sandwich, followed by his famous billy tea (using a billycan) and lamingtons. Sadly I have to purchase these from the bakery as it's just too hot to hang out in the kitchen.

Enjoy the day and if you get some time alone - savour it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.