Friday, January 19, 2007

Semi-nude Princess Ballerina


Miss A loves to dress up, she often prances about the house and garden in her full fairy costumes, today has been quite humid so she's gone half-assed and is the semi-nude Princess Ballerina (PB is her name for this get up!!). This week has also seen a new attachment, it's balloons. Luckily I had an entire packet left over from her 2nd birthday party last year as we've had two burst..leaving her as a sobbing mess. The big fella has got to this one with a permanent marker with pictures of all of us so it's the current favourite. Even going to bed with her - eeeeek!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a familiar thing happening at our place too - minus the balloon part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had another look at this picture, A looks really skinny here. I think it's due to the lack of eating this week with her illness. Thankfully, we're back on track in that department. I was getting tired. This morning's rise and shine time was 3:40am!!!!!!! RUDENESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always have a spare pack of balloons here - why wait until you have a birthday ? - so much fun.

    Great pic ! :)

    ( and yes, i'm missing the paper stock and presentation packs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.