My babe is sick, she woke twice during the night with diarrhoea and it has continued today along with a temperature. Nothing too high but enough to keep the house very quiet indeed.
She's lulling about on her little lounge and spent a couple of hours snoozing in our bed. They don't like to miss out on the fun though do they...she just wandered into me asking me when we're going to the beach?!!!
Uh uh little one, not today I'm afraid. Although I am bursting at the seams to get out of the house. I've spent a good part of today re-folding items in the linen press, maybe this is all part of my nesting period. Oh dear!
Looking forward to leaving the house tomorrow morning, my shopping list is growing rapidly. Both lists - the "I want/I need" list and the grocery list. Grocery shopping seems to be never ending, I love it so much which is probably half my problem. If I could shop for all of you dear readers, I would. And I'm not disorganised, I meal plan so I know what I need, it's just all those new products. *Drool*.
We have friends coming to see us on Sunday and I've decided to make a honey & ricotta tart, it featured in the January edition of 'Australian Good Taste' and looks terribly easy. If you want me to post the recipe I'm more than happy to put these fingers to good typing use - just yell out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.