Monday, January 22, 2007

Beach babes..


I had to post these images from yesterday's beach expedition, they're a sweet couple Miss A and Master J!! With one year between them she still dominates, now I wonder which gene pool that comes from hmmmm????? Here they are walking to the beach, unfortunately I just missed them holding hands, resembling an old couple still madly in love.

And the second image is the big fella doing that thing I hate that a lot of men do to children, that is tossing them high in the air - limbs flailing helplessly. Why do they do that? Fair enough this was over water, but it's just one of my pet hates.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you see little kids holding ands. So cute. Monet has a little 'boy' friend whom she has held hands with. And I even have a photo to proove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands I meant, not ands!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.