Thursday, February 01, 2007

Obstetrician visit..

This morning we visited the Obstetrician together, the big fella realised he hadn't come to any appointments with me this pregnancy. Not that I was too concerned about that because it all seems so easy this time. I was casual with A's pregnancy after I got over the HG and luckily I had a female Ob with an easy-going and relaxed manner. Funnily enough though she really kept her cards close to her chest and didn't reveal to me that she was over six months pregnant until A was delivered. In fact now that I remember it correctly one of the midwives and the Anaethetist told me whilst administering that wonderful drug - the epidural. Anyway...I digress.

The visit went well, my blood pressure is fine and the babe's heartbeat is nice and steady. I noticed my feet and ankles were a little swollen today but I think that's the increased heat and humidity we're experiencing here in Queensland at the moment. Coupled with the fact that I'm not putting my feet up enough.

Guess who is going to give me a foot massage tonight though? Tee hee, yep..he is. Aaaaah bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Please send your foot masseur to me when you've finished with him!! Pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failing him being available I've really found 'The Body Shop' Peppermint foot range to be fantastic, especially the cooling spray.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.