Today it was so warm here in Queensland that I was wearing a singlet top and managed to get a slight tan. OK, so I do tan quite easily but this is the middle of winter kids!! The car temperature gauge showed 27.5 degrees around 2:00pm. I swear each year it is getting hotter and hotter so much earlier.
It made me go out and start to look at spring/summer clothing. I bought a pair of smart casual style stretchy black capri pants for myself and put a few things on layby for Miss A. It's sad shopping for the next size up again...size 4 now :-(
Whilst I'm on the subject of clothing, have you ever come across this brand, Mela Purdie. A friend of mine in NSW recently alerted me to them. They're not cheap whatsoever but they are top quality and have some very nice basic wardrobe pieces in a variety of fabrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.