Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Vanilla goodness..


I use this stuff like it's going out of fashion. Love it, love the scent...can't get enough of cleaning out the fridge and more with it. Plus, the added bonus is that the big fella walks in thinking I've been baking ha ha ha ha. Fooled again, buddy boy.

3 comments:

  1. I can smell it from here! I used to wear a Vanilla scent from The Body Shop, many (many) moons ago and a (male) friend of mine used to always say "Have you been using the Vanilla Fridge Wipe again Melody?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear TBS oil too and yonks and yonks ago (as in early 90s) I wore one they discontinued called 'Summer Dew' and it was fantastic. If only ebay was around then, I would have bought the lot of it.

    Have you ever heard that men are strongly attracted to vanilla, as in..attracted to it in a "sexy kinda way". True..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product too - and the Ajax lavender & Citrus - mmm :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.