Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications. There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Five months old today..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time flies...
ReplyDeleteOh poor Miss A. But it is more embarrasing for you isn't it? I bet as soon as you see someone the first thing you do is explain about the state of her lips!!
Now I'm really cracking up!!! Yep, I sure do...I'm a babbling fool about the bloody lips.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Little miss Chloe turns 6 months in 10 days & we're starting the journey onto solids tommorrow as she has stopped sleeping so well at night & seems to be ravenous all the time now - should be fun for a first timer!
ReplyDelete