Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More silly pictures..

I can't get enough of these two at the moment...despite how I was feeling yesterday. I was treated with a night to me last. The Big Fella did the baths, dinner, cleaning up and bedtime ritual complete with his nightly story. It did me the world of good. Although I had a shocking night with a teething baby who decided that we should party on three separate occasions I woke up with a new (better) outlook on today and hopefully, tomorrow.

Here are my cherubs rolling about and being silly on the floor. Just what children should do.

And yes, I know Miss A is completely mismatched with her colours...but you know girls, she just HAD to wear that ensemble together!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've taken a step back and feeling a little better today. I'm sure moments lke these make your heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God - your baby has grown so big so fast !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.