Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bonds Wondersuits..


Look at this huge amount of sweetness perched up on (her) Dad's lap, wearing her little pink Bonds Wondersuit. Yummy yummy baby.

Did you know the Wondersuit was launched in Australia way back in the early 1960s? I have put aside a few of these suits (in packaging) in case they don't make the next forty years....I'd love to see some grandchildren wearing them some day. OMG, did I just say that?!! Grand-bloody-children!!!

4 comments:

  1. Bonds Wondersuits are magnificent. They wash and wear well don't they? I used to wish they made them in adult sizes! Heehee (can you imagine?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing at the image of a lot of us wandering around our lounge rooms wearing Wondersuits. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not a fan of the look, but they feel and smell so good with a baby in them :)

    And they're the *best* design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..my g/friend and I call them 'Dingosuits' :-0

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.