Saturday, August 04, 2007

Funny TV viewing..


Finally this week I got to watch the recording of Victoria Beckham - Coming To America. Did anyone else see this? It was hilarious in a lot of parts, I know she can turn it on like the best of the best but it made me realise the girl actually does have a sense of humour. I'm kind of hoping there's another show after them being in the US for six months or so.

I'm quite liking her hair style too, I know it's old news but I'd never really taken much notice. She really does need to eat about 40 Pavlova's though, she is way too thin.

3 comments:

  1. I admired her hair too - I wonder if I could pull it off ?

    And yes, please eat something, Vic !!

    She was NASTY to that P.A. that came to the interview though - lounging by the pool in leather and stillettos ? Ugh !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was nasty, obviously letting her know who was boss! I wish it were me as the prospective P.A. I would have given her "what for" in a nice way (so that I still got the job). Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the program - it totally changed my mind of her. Just hilarious. And why not wear leather and stillettos by the pool? Heehee... But yeah, she was a little rude towards her PA. I heard she's looking for another...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.