H&B, you will love some of the furniture. I was thinking of you when I spent ages browsing on Saturday night.
And, because I'm parting with my current 3-wheeler jogger (a Phil & Teds E3), I am now looking to make this purchase for Miss D - a Bugaboo Cameleon. When they were initially released I thought they were THE ugliest thing around until I spent a day out shopping recently with a friend who has one for her young son aged 9 months. Now I know what all the Bugaboo fanatics are raving about..this machine is an absolute dream to push, if I have to be pushing for the next two years or so I want precision and ease. I know it's money well spent (especially after selling my P&T) as they sell very well as pre-loved items on our friend, ebay.

Colour wise, I'm thinking of a dark grey base with a pink hood. I just need to see what colourway seems to on-sell the most. Then I have to wait until Babies Galore have one of their storewide sales so I can save a couple of hundred bucks.
Do you sell your baby/kids items anywhere? I find if I make quality purchases to begin with I end up getting at least half back after selling them on ebay. For instance I once sold a pair of Miss A's Pumpkin Patch jeans for $12.50 and I bought them on sale for $24.00 in 2005. Crazy really isn't it?!
thats funny, I loved the Bugaboo but ended up going for a P+T coz it had the double seat where the bugaboo offered a skateboard for a second child which I didnt like the sounds of, but guess youre over needing to push 2 at once...
ReplyDeleteYou're right Ange, the almost 3.5yo only wants to hop into the pram when she's tired which isn't very often.
ReplyDeleteI love the P&T for so many reasons, especially that it can fit through a normal checkout aisle. I have spoken to so many Mothers who complain about having to "line up" in the disabled aisles.
Yep - I always recommend P&T's to those with 2x young kidlets - I can't STAND side-by-sides or big buster prams - I have no idea how the disabled do it with wheelchairs !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the site, will peruse..
Also, I have saved all my stuff, and was happy enough with my Peg Perego pram to use it again.
My sister will probably need everything in a few years' time, so I want to make it easier for her :)
As much as I loved my pram I hated the fact I couldn't get through a normal checkout. Especially since I lived in inner Melbourne and the local Coles was small and pokey and busy to the rafters. But I knew nothing about prams when I first bought ours. Phil and Ted gear is terrific, the portable cot I bought is fabulous and Monet loved it when she slept in it. (So did I!) I first turned my nose up too at the Bugaloo but I do think they are pretty cool now. However, one of my UK blog mates, her daughter refused to get into the Bugaloo at about 10 months.
ReplyDeleteYou know I meant Bugaboo didn't you?
ReplyDelete